Thursday, October 30, 2014

Bacon Ranch Cream Cheese Dip

I find recipes everywhere. I find them on the internet, get them from friends, get them from family, I even go to work and scribble them down from co-workers, and go to the doctor's office and find a recipe in the magazine I peruse while I wait and write down that recipe I just have to try on a scrap in my purse . I have little pieces of paper floating around with random recipes scribbled on them. Little pieces of paper are easy to lose and I have lost multiple recipes that I really, really wish I still had. This recipe is one of those. I found it.... somewhere and wrote it down. I know I put it somewhere safe, but I can't find my piece of paper so I am really glad I had the fore thought to get it on my computer before I lost my piece of paper. That doesn't happen often.

This dip is a favorite. My husband loves to sing and is one of the best singers I have ever heard. So we do karaoke nights from time to time and I make this for our karaoke nights. It is SO GOOD! Everyone asks for it now when we have parties or get-togethers. Friends now ask me to bring it to parties. Delicious!

Bacon Ranch Cream Cheese Dip
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 packet ranch dip mix (find the salad dressings)
3 oz. bag real bacon bits
2 cups cheddar cheese
16 oz. sour cheese

 Mix cream cheese and ranch dip mix. Add bacon and cheese - this will get really thick. Add sour cream. Pour all into 9 inch round pan and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve warm. Eat with Wheat Thins, tortilla chips, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment