Saturday, October 25, 2014

Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip

Who doesn't love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups? Maybe I shouldn't say that, because I am sure that somewhere out there is someone who doesn't like them. Actually, my sister-in-law doesn't like peanut butter so she may be one who doesn't like them. Anyway, I do like them. A lot. So does my family. At Halloween, they are the first things to disappear - and not just because I ate them all. When I found the recipe for this dip, I knew I had to make it. It was a HUGE hit!


Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Dip
1/2 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
3/4 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips (or use a whole cup - how can you go wrong with more chocolate??)
8 oz. package mini Reese's Peanut Butter cups

Mix butter and cream cheese together, mixing until smooth. Add brown sugar, then add peanut butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla and mix until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips and peanut butter cups. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, etc. Store in refrigerator.

No comments:

Post a Comment