Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Caramel Honey Crisp

This is a fun treat I make occasionally on Sunday afternoons. I love caramel so this is great for me! And I have lots of helpers to unwrap all the caramels for me. I hate unwrapping them for some reason. Somehow, I figure that if I unwrap them all I ought to eat them all, which doesn't help out in this recipe...

 

Caramel Honey Crisp
1/2 c. butter
1/2 c. honey
25 caramels, unwrapped
8 c. corn flakes

Melt butter in a large pan. Add the honey. Heat over medium-high heat until the mixture is boiling. Boil for one minute. Turn the heat off and add the caramels. Stir until they are all melted and the mixture is smooth. Add in corn flakes and stir until they are evenly coat. Pour out onto a greased baking sheet and bake 7 minutes at 350 degrees. Allow to cool and cut into squares.

No comments:

Post a Comment