Saturday, July 11, 2015

Strawberry Brownie Kebabs

I made these for my son's return from his missin to Brazil! They were a hit and disappeared really quickly. Plus, they are really simple to put together and you don't even have to heat up your kitchen!

 

Strawberry Brownie Kebabs
16 skewers
16 store-bought brownie bites
16 large marshmallows
32 large strawberries
1/4 c. milk chocolate chips

You can use the store-bought brownie bites or you can make your own using your favorite recipe, but I opted for store-bought since I was making a LOT of food for the party and  didn't want to heat up my kitchen more than I had to. Wash your strawberries and take the hull out. On each skewer, put on a strawberry, hull-side down so it will be against the marshmallow. Add a marshmallow, then the brownie bite, then another strawberry, hull side toward to brownie. Place the kebabs on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave and put into a baggie. Snip off one corner and drizzle the chocolate over the kebabs. Refrigerate until the chocolate is set.

No comments:

Post a Comment