Friday, November 21, 2014

Barbecue Beef Biscuits

We had these for the first time right after moving into my sister's house - two days after she had baby #6. Her sister-in-law brought them over so she didn't have to make dinner the night we arrived. Well, they were delicious and we loved them! So, I asked how to make them and now they are a family favorite and are so easy to make! 

Barbecue Beef Biscuits
4 cans biscuits - I use the cheapest brand I can find.
1 pound hamburger
1 can Manwich
barbecue sauce
brown sugar
cheddar cheese

Brown hamburger in pot and drain excess grease. Add Manwich and mix together. I always add a little extra barbecue sauce, whatever I have on hand that isn't quite gone yet, and a little brown sugar - I don't measure it, just dump in whatever looks good, maybe 1/4 cup or so. Let Manwich mixture heat on stove. Meanwhile, open the cans of biscuits. Put each biscuit in the bottom of a muffin tin and spread it out so the biscuit dough covers the bottom of the tin and goes up the sides a little bit. Repeat for all the biscuits - this makes 36 - three muffin tins of biscuits. Divide Manwich mixture into each cup and top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degree 15 minutes, or until biscuits turn golden brown around the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment