Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lemon Cake Mix Cookies

These were requested by a friend at work. Actually, she asked me to make something lemon for her because she loves lemon. I thought and thought of what would be yummy but not too terrible because she has also recently lost a bunch of weight. So, I thought maybe a pound cake, but it didn't seem quite right, but nothing else sounded better. Then, it came to me as I was falling asleep! Cake mix cookies! I could totally do cake mix cookies! I don't make them a ton, but one of my favorite cookies is a cake mix cookie and lemon cookies with white chocolate suddenly were perfect! I baked these a touch too long so they were a little crunchy on the outside, but still soft on the inside.

 

Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
1 box lemon cake mix
2 eggs
1/2 c. oil
1 c. white chocolate chips

Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.  Drop onto cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment