Monday, March 23, 2015

Banana Bread

This is one of the boys' favorite snacks! They are so excited to see it when I make this bread! I rarely make only one loaf. I don't like having my oven on for an entire hour for one loaf of read my kids will have gone in about 5 minutes! I usually end up making 2-3 loaves at a time and freezing some of them for later. They freeze really well. Thank goodness!

 

Banana Bread
1/3 c. butter, melted
2 Tbsp. milk
2 eggs
 1 c. mashed banana
1 3/4 c. flour
2/3 c. sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt

Mix butter, milk, eggs, and banana together in a large bowl. Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. This batter should be lumpy.  Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for about an hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment