Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Garlic Cheese Balls

I make these to go with our dip nights at times. The boys LOVE them! I do, too. They aren't supposed to leak cheese like in the picture, but I apparently didn't seal them very well this time. Oh well. They still tasted good!

 

Garlic Cheese Balls
1 tube biscuits (10)
20 cubes of cheddar cheese, I like sharp cheddar the best
3 Tbsp. butter
garlic
Parmesan cheese

Open the tube of biscuit dough.  Tear the biscuit each in half. Flatten each bit of dough slightly and then wrap around a cheese cube. Try to seal all the edges so you don't end up with cheese everywhere. Roll the dough covered cube in a ball and set aside until all of them are done. Place the butter in a microwave safe bowl and melt it. Add the garlic to the bowl and mix well. I found a tube of garlic paste in the produce section of my grocery store and I squeeze a bit of that into my butter and stir. Place the Parmesan cheese in another bowl. Roll each dough ball in the butter, then the Parmesan and place on a lined cookie sheet. You can line with either aluminum foil or parchment paper. I sprayed it with non-stick cooking spray as well. When all the dough balls are coated, bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese balls are golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment