Monday, March 9, 2015

Peanut Butter Candy

My mom used to make this for us when I was a kid. I never made it much for my own kids until after we moved in with my sister for several months. She makes it more regularly for her kids, so mine began getting it more often and loved it. Now they ask for it! I'm sure that the word "candy" in the title has a lot to do with that!

This is also a super simple recipe - no baking, cooking, nothing like that. Put it all in a bowl and stir.

 

Peanut Butter Candy
1 c. peanut butter
1 c. honey
1 c. powdered milk

Put all ingredients in a large bowl and stir it is well combined. 

*You don't have to use as much as I did for this batch. You can vary the amounts depending on how many people you are feeding. All you have to do is keep the amounts of each ingredient the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment