Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Chili Dip

This dip is super easy and delicious! A friend of mine brought it to Bunco night years ago and then again to book club. It was so yummy that I had a hard time staying away from it so I asked for the recipe. She assured me I could remember it and told me right then and there. She was right. It is easy enough to remember the recipe.

 

Chili Dip - adapted from Colleen Douglas
8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
1 can chili with beans
cheddar cheese

 Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. Pour the can of chili of the top of the cream cheese. Cover than with cheese. I probably use 1 1/2 - 2 cups, but you can use as much or as little as you like. I bake this in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until it is heated through but you could also do that in the microwave. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment