Friday, January 16, 2015

Pizza Biscuits

Dinner can be tricky. There are nights when nothing seems to go right and no one wants to eat what you cooked. that's irritating to me. If I took the time to cook it, you ought to take them time to at least pretend to enjoy it. I can't seem to convince my kids of that, however. But pizza is always a winner. I was looking in the fridge one night to figure out what I was going to cook for dinner (I try to plan ahead, but it doesn't always go as planned) when I saw the rolls of biscuits I use for the Barbecue Biscuits. Well, I didn't have all the stuff I needed to make those, but I did have some left over pizza sauce, cheese, and toppings. So... pizza biscuits! They were a hit as all thing pizza are in my house!

 

Pizza Biscuits
4 tubes refrigerated biscuit dough
1/2 jar pizza sauce
mozzarella cheese
1 bag mini pepperonis

Put each biscuit in the bottom of a muffin tin and spread it out so the biscuit dough covers the bottom of the tin and goes up the sides a little bit. Repeat for all the biscuits - this makes 36 - three muffin tins of biscuits. Put a little pizza sauce on each biscuit, the sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Add mini pepperoni. Bake at 350 degrees 12-15 minutes or until biscuits are turning golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment