Saturday, December 13, 2014

Chocolate Crackle Cookies

I love chocolate. All things chocolate. Unless it has nuts. Then forget it. Unless they're peanuts. Peanuts are good and peanut M&M's are the best. Anyway, these cookies satisfy chocolate cravings. Thank goodness. I intentionally don't buy a lot of chocolate. I figure I can have it if I made it. Somehow the work cancels out the calories. I don't know how, but it does. I don't usually use mixes in baking, either, but Ghiradelli makes a fabulous brownie. I use that mix. And I use that mix for these cookies. Yum.

 

Chocolate Crackle Cookies
1 pouch Ghiradelli brownie mix
3 eggs
1/3 c. oil
1 1/4 c. flour
powdered sugar

Mix brownie mix, eggs, oil, and flour together. This will make a stiff dough.  Put about 1/2 cup powdered sugar in a bowl. I use a cookie scoop to shape my cookies, but you can also roll the dough into balls. Roll your ball or scoop in the powdered sugar and place on a cookie sheet. I used parchment paper under mine because I thought the sugar might melt onto the pan and make them stick. Bake at 350 degree 12 minutes or until done.

No comments:

Post a Comment