Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Creamy Lemon Pie

One of the pies that is a must for the boys each year for Thanksgiving. Sometimes they really make me laugh... the things I expect to be popular are ignored and the things I don't think they'll care about are the popular ones. This was one of those pies. I thought it sounded good so I made it, not expecting them to get too excited about it, but they ask for it year after year. Go figure.

 

Creamy Lemon Pie
1 graham cracker pie crust
3 egg yolks ( I save the whites and make Divinity out of them)
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c. lemon juice
Cool Whip

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Beat the eggs yolks then add sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. Mix well and pour into pie crust. Bake 8 minutes. Chill. Spread Cool Whip over pie before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment