Friday, December 26, 2014

Tater Tot Casserole

My family LOVES this casserole! Well, except for the one who thinks everything should be left off but the tater tots - those can stay. I'm a picky eater myself and I liked it, which is saying a lot for me. But, there's tater tots and that helps. I love anything potato! And cheese! I put on more than the recipe actually calls for, but I love cheese. It makes everything better.

 

Tater Tot Casserole
1 pound hambuger
1 can Manwich
1 can corn, drained
2 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. grated cheddar cheese
16 oz. tater tots

Brown hamburger and drain. Add Manwich, corn, and cream cheese. The cream cheese is not a necessity in this recipe, but it does make it more creamy. Pour this mixture into a 9x13 pan and spread around. Sprinkle half the cheese over the top. Put a single layer of tater tots over the cheese and then top that with the remainder of the cheese. Or add some extra. Bake about 20 minutes at 450 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment